CVSHealthSurvey – CVS Survey Login – You have the opportunity to win a $1,000 gift card by participating in an online customer satisfaction survey if you recently made a purchase at a CVS Health location. At CVS, we value your opinions greatly.
The process is simple. You visit www.CVSHealthSurvey.com, enter the survey ID on your receipt, and complete the customer satisfaction questionnaire. By mailing a postcard by regular mail, you can still take part in the award even if you haven’t made any purchases or have lost your receipt.
How to Participation in the CVSHealthSurvey
- Make a purchase at a CVS location. Keep the survey code on your sales receipt safe.
- To visit cvshealthsurvey.com, follow the directions. Choose between English and Spanish as your language.
- Put in the pin code that can be found on your purchase receipt.
- You will be prompted to input your 17-digit Survey ID, which can be found at the bottom of your receipt, after choosing your chosen language. Click the red “Next” button after that.
- Complete the customer satisfaction survey by answering every question. Recall your prior encounters at CVS and give frank commentary. The survey asks questions regarding customer service, product quality, personnel, cleanliness, etc.
- Type in your contact details.
- Select “Submit” from the menu. You are now prepared to get the reward!
Rewards From CVSHealthSurvey
You will have the chance to win a $1000 CVS Cash Prize by completing this CVS customer experience survey.
Rules and Regulations About CVSHealthSurvey
- Legal US residents are the sole participants in the survey.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old.
- A computer, laptop, or smartphone with an Internet connection is required for participants.
- You must have made a prior purchase at a CVS location and saved the receipt in order to complete the survey.
- Participants must be able to read and write in either English or Spanish.
- Participants must be truthful in their evaluation of their prior CVS experiences.
About the Company CVS Pharmacy
With more than 7,600 stores nationwide, CVS Pharmacy is one of the biggest pharmacy chains in the country. Through its retail locations and online through its website, it sells both prescription prescriptions and a variety of general merchandise, including beauty products, over-the-counter medicines, photo finishing and film services, greeting cards, seasonal goods, and convenience foods.
Address: CVS Headquarters One CVS Dr. Woonsocket, RI 02895, USA
Phone Number: +1 (401) 765 1500
Customer Care Number: +1 (800) 746 7287
1. What is the number on my CVS card?
Look on the back of your card or contact ExtraCare Customer Service at 1-800-SHOP CVS if you need your complete ExtraCare number (1-800-746-7287). A CVS/pharmacy employee can look up your card using your phone number if you’re checking out and don’t have your card.
2. Why does CVS bill me $5 each month?
At $5 per month (or $48 annually), CVS thinks it has figured out how comfortable its customers are with paying for priceless benefits like wellness. It might have also found a good cycle.
Related Tags: CVSHealthSurvey